Technology is a fast-paced domain where the variables change every few weeks or even hours, and that makes it important to have well-coordinated tools in place which can work much faster. Bad tools will result in bad results, and that would make both parties very unhappy.
There are various technologies which are used in web development, including mobile apps. Web servers, libraries, database systems, etc. are the most significant ones. Modern techies like to combine such tools for faster implementation and effective development process. One such software bundle of tools is LAMP, which stands for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP or Python. This is used by many developers for application development and other purposes.
There are more than several reasons why MEAN JS Stack should be chosen while you attempt to build your next big project. However, we are only covering 5 of them at the moment. Your reasons for using MEAN stack are mentioned here.
- Economically feasible: It doesn’t make sense to hire different coders for a single project. Imagine building an app and hiring different resources for Linux and MySQL. With MEAN, you have one full stack Java That means you spend less on resources and more on research and development and still do not burn a hole in your pocket. Adding to this, MEAN has a very rich ecosystem, and the tools are less expensive compared to other platforms
- Greater performance: The most important player of MEAN stack is Node.js which has the knack of performing too well. There are several parameters on which Node.js has been ranked above the likes of PHP, Ruby or even Python. How is that for performance?
- JS: This front-end framework helps in creating single page applications and allows rich AJAX driven components on the client server. Combined with Node.js, it makes MEAN Stack very effective for both client and server
- Open source (and free): Whatever be the technologies being used in MEAN.JS Stack are free of cost and open source. Anybody who wants to seek help with applications can simply get access to the big world of data and applications being provided by a huge community of developers associated with MEAN stack
- Simple to Complicated: One can use it to build calendar apps to front-end components such as tables, filterable tables, auto-complete for admin panels in the user-facing websites.
MEAN stack is a special gift which can be used for all kinds of apps, including business apps, big data, multimedia streaming or real-time apps such as chats and forums. While a lot of companies may not be using MEAN entirely, they are certainly making merry with Node.js, and such companies include Linkedin, Walmart, Uber and even Netflix.
Why it scores above other technology software bundles could be due to various reasons. LAMP wasn’t built to work together while MEAN was. MEAN Stack is the future of the web and mobile applications and it definitely seems bright.