- It is becoming more and more powerful and introducing some new capabilities. The tasks which were not possible with the older apps now are possible with the enterprise web application development.
- There are many changes that are taking place in the development of web application. New standards as well as the tactics are evolving which will surely improve the web application ability.
- Enterprise web application development now playing a greater role in the world of business. As the business application plays a significant role in growth of your success.
Here, we are giving you 5 big trends for Enterprise web application development for the year 2017. These are as following:
- Security achieved the importance in the field of businesses:
Nowadays in the digital world there is a massive increase in cyber attacks. The neither attacks leaves nor traces behind, are complicated as well as cause the downfall of business. Various developers of application while developing an application give up the total aspect of security. They very well understand the risk and take the security into account after the whole application has been developed.
In the past some years ago, approx 86% of the apps had serious issues which were related to confidentiality, access control and authentication. But now the business leaders are giving their attention to the issue of security and feel that this issue cannot be ignored at all otherwise it will impact the customer satisfaction.
- There is a citizen centric development:
The development of application has long been a scary hill to mount for the businesses as well for their IT departments. The lack of understanding and management between the business units and IT department has led to holdup in application development. Due to the lack of resources the IT department cannot complete the projects in time. That’s why the tasks of developing are going away from the IT department and into the business units. More and more, businesses with imperative and complex application projects have begun bypassing their previously overloaded internal IT team overall, for outside cloud solutions, third-party IT teams and app developers; an ideal model referred “Shadow IT.” Shadow IT lets the business users get their resolutions quickly and its usage is 15 to 20 times higher as compare to the CIOs expected.
- Responsive progressive web apps grow:
Progressive Web Apps are the applications that takes the advantage of some new technologies for bringing the most excellent of native applications as well as mobile sites to the users. These apps are fast, engaging and reliable in nature. These apps have become popular after their proposing in the year 2015. This trend is important because these give the best experience to the user. Hence, the results of these progressive apps is same as like the native apps and it is expected that this trend will surely expands in the coming time.
- Focus on application speed has been increased due to http/2:
The requirement of increasing speed for the application is driven by because of two factors. First is that the users lose their patience very soon. They do not wait if there is a slow application. Second is that for the business page speed is good. According to Google, it also uses page loading speed as the ranking factor and slow speed pages don’t get higher rank in Google pages. Hence, in 2017 there will be a new adaption of http/2 which is designed for the faster applications.
- Demand for new apps types increases:
With the raise of mobile phones both customers and business employees want the enterprise web applications to be available on their phones. It was forecasted that by the end of 2017, the demand for enterprise app development will boost by five times. Therefore, the lack of skills and need for speedy development are the two main challenges that developers face in the development of app.