They say it’s “A place for places” but we call it “A place for places tailored for you.” Camber is not a standard travel application that would just list the places, reviews, things to do stuff.
When the client came to us, it was just an idea. We brainstormed almost everything— The “why” behind building this app, the “who” behind using this app, the “what” while deciding the features of the app, and more!
Today, we made Camber, a travel application that recommends personalized suggestions on your next destination, depending on your interests, preferences, past travels, places your friends visited, places other people recommended, how far it is, how you can reach there, and more.
Thinking of the next travel destination is challenging. People might forget which was the place they wanted to visit next time or their friend went last time, be it a hotel, club, staycation or a holiday.
While brainstorming internally, we realized that Camber should have a unique interface that enables travel enthusiasts to explore their nearby tour & trip places with various categories such as Food, Places, and Hotels. The platform was intended to get more details about travel users, connect with other users and create a favorites place list. As a traveller, any user could share information in a well-structured approach with other users about a new place he has visited.
Some of the critical sides of the project that had to be incorporated consist of:
- Segregate each user based on their interests, preferences, past travels, and interactions with their friends
- Find distinct places on Map and get directions to reach out to any specific area from the existing location
- Expand your group by connecting with other application users
- Report any inappropriate comment
- Implement a library that facilitates real-time, bidirectional, and event-based interactions between the application and the server.
- Enable Socket.io implementation in the React Native technology.
- Google Map offers a Place ID to identify any specific and accurate place on Map. So, our challenge here was to implement Google Map functionality in our application to import various locations in our application through Plus Code rather than using Place ID.
- We built the TS Camber app from the traveller’s perspective, enhanced user experiences, and attracted travellers to explore destinations virtually.
- Now you have one application that can offer you access to real-time travel data and insights.
- The app enables communities and groups to find more similar travellers.
“Thanks to Techtic Solutions Inc’s work, we have witnessed a three-fold increase in conversion rates within the first six months. The team is very helpful, quick, and agile. Communication is thorough and efficient via email and Slack.”
-Amanda S, Growth Director
“Techtic Solutions provides services fairly and at a great price. Both knowledgeable and communicative, the team strives for success and takes accountability for all their actions. Reports are timely and they manage the language barrier and some challenges in an effective manner.”
-Kevin Garofalo, Chief Executive Officer
@Digital Marketing Agency
“The new site was completed successfully and has led to an improvement in the number of users reaching it as a result. The team managed the work effectively and maintained an excellent, personalized level of service throughout.”
-Melissa Van Hise, CEO
“The team provides responsive service and functional websites with high quality code. They are always available to communicate or make quick fixes. Customers can expect a great partnership and excellent results.”
-Pete P, CEO
@Marketing & Seo Firm
“We have been using Techtic for over a year now, at multiple entities. I treat them as developers apart of my team and we have the ability to scale up in a few days if needed. They have been very receptive to feedback and the team stays the same.”
-Hesom Parhizkar, Chief Technology Officer
“The platform has received positive feedback for its performance and versatility. The team is innovative and well-suited for long-term partnerships. Coding is stable and deliveries are timely. They use a wide range of communication tools to keep the partnership effective.”
-Hashem Omran, Co-founder
“They are the best I’ve come across. The team stayed in constant communication while supplying deliverables in a timely manner. Their customer service exceeded expectations, providing great value for cost. The company’s support has generated business growth and new opportunities for app. developers.”
-Danny Salomon, CEO
@United Holdings Group
“The new functionality gives the app more potential and users are satisfied with the improvements. Techtic is trustworthy and has a good understanding of the technological tools available. They bring good ideas to projects and are supportive collaborators.”
-Marcelo C, Founder
We encourage candid discussions and would be happy to offer consultation to understand and address your pain areas.Our Process