- It is equipped with the newest features
The instant ease of use of PHP 7.1.0 is announced with numerous improvements and addition of new features like:
- Iterable pseudo-type
- Catching multiple exceptions types
- Nullable types
- Void return type
- Square bracket syntax for list() and the ability to identify keys in list()Class steady visibility modifiers
Moreover, these features make PHP even more convenient as well as well suited for the web development in the coming years.
- Well-suited to all the OS and Servers
Mainly the PHP runs on the many platforms like Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Unix and many more. Additionally, it is also well-suited with almost all local servers used in this age and day such as IIS, Apache and many others.
- Open Source, Free, and User-friendly in nature
In contrast to the other programming languages, the PHP is quite simple to learn. This is due to the its syntax which is based on the languages like Perl and C. A number of scripting language organizations enforces charges for making use of their codes. PHP however, is totally free of cost and it is an open source web language. Hence, as a division of the open source movement, approximately all the small and large companies, now a days are making use of PHP for web development. So, this trend is going to be even more common into the year 2017.
- Safety and Cross Platform
The predefined purpose set of PHP supports numerous trusted facts encryption options. Consequently, many third party applications can be used for securing our data. Safety being of the greatest significance for every application, this is a vital quality when it comes to making a selection of the language for development of application. PHP also acts principally as a filter as taking input from a stream or file which contains the text or PHP instructions and outputting an additional stream of data.
- Include numerous PHP frameworks
There are various frameworks which are available in the PHP now days like CakePHP, Codelgniter, Magento, Laravel, Zend, Symfony, Joomla and many others. The availability of these various frameworks in the PHP assists us to rapidly build the application as well as website that fit in an assortment of diverse features.These frameworks also pass on the security as well as speed to the process of our application development.
Some features which are related to the PHP based frameworks are as following:
- MVC coding pattern: Now a days approximately all the frameworks pursue the MVC pattern. This pattern separates the data Model from the Controller which drags the data from the model for giving the view. (View is what the user sees). A well developed MVC system allows a front end developer as well as a back-end developer to work at the same time and on a common system not including any of the parties having to obstruct, share or edit the files everyone is functioning on.
- Object Oriented Programming: Object-Oriented Programming is a mainly a programming method that use objects and classes. It assists in simplifying the procedure of software development and protection with the help of its various concepts such as Object, Class, Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and many more.The vital Object Oriented Programming functionality was initially added in the PHP 3 and it got better in the PHP 4, whereas PHP 5 brings in protected and private member methods and variables, along with final classes, abstract classes, abstract methods and final. Besides this, at present approximately all the features which are connected to OOP have been added to the PHP, which has made it yet more advanced, secured as well as powerful.